Friday, February 25, 2011

Fix the WMS Idle Error on Shutdown

When I turned my computer off, soon emerged on the desktop WMS Idle error message like the picture below:


I did not know why because my Windows was fine. From Google I got the following solution. Perhaps it can help you to fix the same problem.
1. Click Start - All Programs - Nero - Tools - Nero Scout.
2. Nero Scout Options window will be opened.
3. Go to Indexing and click Folders.
4. Click Clear All, and then click Apply button.

5. At the top left corner uncheck Enable Nero Scout.
 
 6. Click Apply - OK.
If you want to get my video about how to fix this problem, please click here. Free of charge, and you may distribute it free provided that you write the source.

Source:  http://forums.techarena.in
Blog Advertising

1 comment:

  1. hehehe, infonya menarik pak.
    saya zen yang worsop tanya adsense

    ReplyDelete